Searching...
Thursday, November 8, 2012

The one with my "Hello"

 
 
Hi there! My name is Polly and I'm from Moscow. I'm studying at HSE university, studying PR and art of advertising(which I adore soooo much!). My interests are countless: travelling, drawing, cooking, playing at the theatre, working for university TV, decorating, painting, creating, diving, surfing, flying, swimming, etc. That's why I was in two minds about the main theme of my blog, however I managed to choose one really amazing, which I'd like to explore and share with you.
I'd like to introduce you my cute blog, which HAS A GOAL to show you amazing ideas in runway decorating, tell you what makes fashion shows so special and how advertising on such events work. I think that fashion shows do describe brand concepts and make a great campaigns for them. I hope you will enjoy my blog alot!

For more information please, visit my pages on

About Me

Photopeach

Vkontakte

Facebook

Twitter


P.S. Why English? To tell the truth I’m not really patriotic. I’ve been in 40 countries, 100 cities and I’ve seen a lot of astonishing views and after that it’s unbelievably hard to stick to Russian way of life. I’d like to improve my English skills and I will appreciate if you will point out my mistakes or just read my mumbling.

P.S. P.S.  I'm going to change the background image of my blog every time I'll have a new post.

xoxo
Polly

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!